Condamner aux peines de l'enfer, punir des peines de l'enfer.
1. To compel or force into a particular state or activity.
2. To declare or judge unfit.
3. To demonstrate the guilt of (someone).
4. To express strong disapproval of; SYN. decry, objurgate, excoriate.
1. To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
2. To doom to punishment in the future world; to consign to Hell; to curse.
3. To condemn as bad or displeasing, as by denunciation, hissing, hooting, etc.