ETYM Latin conventionalis: cf. French conventionnel.
1. Conforming with accepted standards; SYN. established.
2. Following accepted customs and proprieties.
3. In accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past.
4. Unimaginative and conformist.
5. (Fine arts) Represented in simplified or symbolic form; SYN. formal, schematic.
6. (Of power and warfare and weaponry) Not nuclear.
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92