2. Embrouillé. Idées confuses.
3. Désolé. Je suis confus d'ętre en retard.
Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious; SYN. chagrined, embarrassed.
1. Disoriented; confused as to time or place or personal identity; SYN. disoriented, lost.
2. Lacking orderly continuity; SYN. disconnected, disjointed, disordered, garbled, illogical, scattered, unconnected.
3. Mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently.
Not clear to the mind.
Covered with dense often matted or curly hairs; SYN. woolly.