ETYM Latin centralis, from centrum: cf. French central. Related to Center.
1. Centrally located and easy to reach.
2. Constituting a center or having controlling authority; where all the important decisions are made.
3. In or near a center or constituting a center.
4. Used in the description of a place that in the middle of another place.
ETYM Cf. French focal. Related to Focus.
1. Having or localized centrally at a focus.
2. Of or relating to a focus.
ETYM as. innera, a compar. from inne within, from in in. Related to In.
1. Innermost or essential; SYN. internal, intimate.
2. Located inward.
3. Located or occurring within or closer to a center.
4. Exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence.
5. (Anatomy) Inside or closer to the inside of the body.
ETYM From Main strength, possibly influenced by Old Fren. maine, magne, great, Latin magnus. Related to Magnate.
Of force; of the greatest possible intensity.
ETYM French, from Latin principalis. Related to Prince.
1. Highest in rank, authority, character, importance, or degree.
2. Of or pertaining to a prince; princely.