2. Mettre en marche. Brancher un appareil.
3. (Pron.) S'intéresser. L'informatique me branche.
1. To become joined
2. To meet for the transference of passengers; to transfer (as from one airplane to another) as a step in traveling to a final destination
3. To make a successful hit, shot, or throw
4. To have or establish a rapport
5. To establish a communications connection
6. To join or fasten together usually by something intervening
7. To place or establish in relationship
1. To plug into an outlet, as of electrical appliances; SYN. connect. plug-in
2. To establish an electric circuit by inserting a plug
3. To attach or connect to an electric receptacle (as an outlet)
To make especially sexual overtures to.
When you hit on a person of the opposite sex, you approach and aggressively try to interest that person in you romantically or sexually