Affection, bonne volonté, disposition favorable envers quelqu'un.
ETYM Old Fren. benevolence, Latin benevolentia. Related to Benevolent.
1. An act intending or showing kindness and good will; SYN. benefaction.
2. An inclination to do kind or charitable acts.
3. Disposition to do good.
4. Charitableness; former loan demanded by certain English kings.
Sinonimi: goodwill | good-will | good will
1. The friendly hope that something will succeed; SYN. goodwill.
2. (Accounting) An intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets); SYN. good-will, good will.
Excellence of manners or social conduct.