1. Laisser présager. Annoncer l'orage.
2. Faire savoir.
3. Proclamer. Annoncer une nouvelle.
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling of advertize.
To call attention to; SYN. publicize, advertize.
1. To announce officially; SYN. declare.
2. To make known; make an announcement; SYN. denote.
3. To give the names of.
4. To foreshadow or presage; SYN. annunciate, harbinger, foretell, herald.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: bespoke, bespoken).
To be a signal for or a symptom of; SYN. betoken, indicate, point, signal.
Sinonimi: To presage; portend; indicate; mark; note
1. To signify by some visible object; to show by signs or tokens.
2. To foreshow by present signs; to indicate something future by that which is seen or known; SYN. To presage; portend; indicate; mark; note.
To introduce, or give tidings of, as by a herald; to proclaim; to announce.