ETYM Old Fren. amoros, French amoreux, Late Lat. amorosus, from Latin amor love, from amare to love.
1. Inclined to love; having a propensity to love, or to sexual enjoyment; loving; fond; affectionate.
2. Affected with love; in love; enamored; -- usually with of; formerly with on.
3. Of or relating to, or produced by, love. SYN. Loving; fond; tender; passionate; affectionate; devoted; ardent.
Feeling or showing love and affection
Sinonimi: untoughened | vulnerable
1. Physically untoughened; SYN. untoughened.
2. Susceptible to physical or emotional injury; SYN. vulnerable.
3. Given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality
4. Easy to cut or chew
5. (Of plants) Not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition
Sinonimi: girl | lady friend
1. A girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; SYN. girl, lady friend.
2. Any female friend.
1. A person who loves or is loved.
2. An affectionate or benevolent friend
4. Paramour; a person with whom one has sexual relations
1. A person loved by another person; SYN. sweetie, steady, truelove.
2. Any well-liked individual
3. A very attractive or seductive looking woman