1. A zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere near Orion; between Aries and Gemini.
2. The second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from April 20 to May 20; Also called: Taurus the Bull.
Zodiacal constellation in the northern hemisphere near Orion, represented as a bull. The Sun passes through Taurus from mid-May to late June. Its brightest star is Aldebaran, seen as the bull's red eye. Taurus contains the Hyades and Pleiades open star clusters, and the Crab nebula. In astrology, the dates for Taurus are between about 20 April and 20 May (see precession).
1. Bovin entier mâle de la vache.
3. Personne appartenant au signe zodiacal du taureau (Taurus). Je suis taureau et toi ?
1. Uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle.
2. Mature male of various mammals of which the female is called 'cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle.