1. Covered or soaked with a liquid such as water.
2. Producing or secreting milk; SYN. lactating.
3. Supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages.
1. Water; also; moisture, wetness
2. Rainy weather; rain
3. An advocate of a policy of permitting the sale of intoxicating liquors
4. (British) One who is wet
Vrsta atmosferskog taloga, najčešća padavina.
Slab igrač, slabunjava osoba, mlakonja, mlitavac.
Mokrina, vlažnost, memla, mem.
1. To cause to become wet.
2. To make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating.