1. Having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
2. Characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
3. (Color) Inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows
4. Psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
5. Uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
6. Of a seeker (in games): near to the object sought; SYN. hot.
Warmly — usually used in combination
Sinonimi: warm up
ETYM as. wearmian.
1. To get warm or warmer; SYN. warm up.
2. To make warm or warmer.