ETYM Old Eng. unite, French unité, Latin unitas, from unus one. Related to One, Unit.
1. The state of being one; oneness.
2. Concord; harmony; conjunction; agreement; uniformity.
3. Any definite quantity, or aggregate of quantities or magnitudes taken as one, or for which 1 is made to stand in calculation.
4. In dramatic composition, one of the principles by which a uniform tenor of story and propriety of representation are preserved.
5. Such a combination of parts as to constitute a whole, or a kind of symmetry of style and character.
6. The peculiar characteristics of an estate held by several in joint tenancy.
Stanje onoga što je zajedno.
Složnost, sklad, slaganje.