Lower in rank, power, or authority
1. Below some quantity or limit
2. Below the horizon
3. Down below
4. Down to defeat, death, or ruin
5. Further down; SYN. below.
6. In or into a state of subordination or subjugation
7. Into unconsciousness
8. Through a range downward
Sa donje strane.
1. Below or beneath so as to be overhung, surmounted, covered, protected, or concealed by
2. Subject to the authority, control, guidance, or instruction of
3. Receiving or undergoing the action or effect of
4. Within the group or designation of
5. Having as name or title
6. Less or lower than (as in size, amount, or rank); especially; falling short of a standard or required degree