1. The act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; SYN. turning.
2. Turning away or in the opposite direction.
3. The activity of doing something in an agreed succession; or; SYN. play.
4. An unforeseen development; SYN. turn of events, twist.
5. A favor for someone; SYN. good turn.
6. Taking a short walk out and back.
7. (In sports) A period of play during which one team is on the offensive; SYN. bout, round.
Najpoželjnija situacija ili uslovi koje želimo da stvorimo uz pomoć fondova ili tehničke podrške projekta.
1. To change orientation or direction.
2. To move around an axis or a center.
3. To pass to the other side; of a corner, for example; SYN. move around.
4. To cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; SYN. turn over.
5. To cause to move around,; also used in an abstract sense.
6. To change color, as of leaves in the Fall.
7. To pass into a condition gradually, become; SYN. grow.
8. To release something from a container; SYN. release.
9. To shape by rotating on a lathe.