Sinonimi: shortest | unforbearing | shortsighted | unforesightful
1. Low in stature; not tall
2. Primarily spatial sense; having little length or lacking in length
3. Most direct; SYN. shortest.
4. (Prosody) Used of syllables that are unaccented or of relatively brief duration.
5. (Phonetics) Of speech sounds (especially vowels) of relatively short duration (as e.g. the English vowel sounds in 'pat', 'pet', 'pit', 'pot', putt').
6. (Of memory) Deficient in retentiveness or range
7. Primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration
8. (Finance) Not holding securities or commodities that one sells in expectation of a fall in prices
9. Unwilling to endure; SYN. unforbearing.
10. Lacking foresight or scope; SYN. shortsighted, unforesightful.
11. Containing a large amount of shortening; therefore tender and easy to crumble or break into flakes
Lako lomljiv, lako loman.
Slab, nežan, krhak, stenovit, kamenit, kršan, teško prohodan (u narodnoj pesmi)
Koji je niskog rasta.
Žestok, prek, naprasit.
Nejak, slabašan, nemoćan, malaksao.
1. The sum and substance; upshot
2. A short syllable; a short sound or signal
3. Knee-length or less than knee-length trousers — usually used in plural; short drawers; a size in clothing for short men
5. One who operates on the short side of the market plural; short-term bonds
7. Short circuit
9. Short subject; a brief story or article (as in a newspaper)
10. The location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed.