Sinonimi: cut-rate sale | sales event
ETYM Icel. sala, sal, akin to Eng. sell. Related to Sell.
1. A particular instance of selling.
2. An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer).
3. An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; SYN. cut-rate sale, sales event.
4. The general activity of selling.
5. The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling.
Javna prodaja, javno nadmetanje; licitacija, dražba.
Licitacija o rasprodaji robe pri čemu kupac postaje onaj koji ponudi najveću sumu.