1. The act of running; traveling on foot at a fast pace; SYN. running.
2. A regular trip
3. A short trip
4. A row of unravelled stitches; SYN. ladder, ravel.
5. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely; or; SYN. tally.
6. A football play in which a player runs with the ball; SYN. running, running play, running game.
Napad, nalet, atak.
Napadački deo tima.
Težnja, teženje (u određenom pracu, sa izvesnim ciljem); sklonost; smer; stremljenje; namera, cilj (npr. knjige); na berzi: sklonost cena (skakanju ili padanju).
Pravac tečenja, pravac oticanja tekuće vode.
Takmičenje u brzini, brzinsko takmičenje, takmičenje trkača.
Sorta, rasa, soj, kov.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: ran, run).
1. To move fast by using one's feet, with one foot off the ground at any given time.
2. To cover a distance by running; run a certain distance.
3. To change from one state to another.
4. To execute a program or process, as on a computer or a machine.
5. To extend or continue for a certain period of time; SYN. run for.
6. To have a particular form;,; SYN. go.
7. To keep company; of male animals; SYN. consort.
8. To make without a miss; in sports or games.
9. To move about freely and without restraint, or act as if running around in an uncontrolled way.
10. To move along, of liquids; SYN. flow, course.
11. To occur persistently.
12. To sail before the wind.
13. To stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; SYN. go, pass, lead, extend.
14. To be in the running; compete for a certain position.
15. To be running or functioning, as of engines or machines.
16. To become undone, as of clothes such as knitted fabrics; SYN. unravel.
17. To carry out.
18. To cause an animal to move fast.
19. To cause something to pass or lead somewhere; SYN. lead.
20. To be diffused; said of dyes and colors; SYN. bleed.
21. To cause to perform.
22. To deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor; SYN. black market.
23. To be affected by; be subjected to; as in.
To execute a program.
Izvršiti, pokrenuti program ili neki proces.