1. One that romps; especially; a romping girl or woman
2. High-spirited, carefree, and boisterous play; something suggestive of such play: as a light fast-paced narrative, dramatic, or musical work usually in a comic mood; an episode of lovemaking
3. An easy winning pace; also; runaway
Zbrka, odsustvo reda, krš, lom.
1. To run or play in a lively, carefree, or boisterous manner
2. To move or proceed in a brisk, easy, or playful manner
3. To win a contest easily
4. To play rudely and boisterously; to leap and frisk about in play.