ETYM French réminiscence, Latin reminiscentia.
1. A mental impression retained and recalled.
2. Apprehension of a Platonic idea as if it had been known in a previous existence.
3. Recall to mind of a long-forgotten experience or fact; the process or practice of thinking or telling about past experiences.
4. A remembered experience; an account of a memorable experience — often used in plural.
5. Something so like another as to be regarded as an unconscious repetition, imitation, or survival.
Opominjanje, nejasno sećanje, uspomena; mesto u pesmi ili kompoziciji koje je slučajno, po sećanju, uzeto od drugog autora. (lat.)