A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil.
1. Inclination from the perpendicular; especially; the overhang of a ship's bow or stern
2. Inclination from the horizontal; slope
3. The angle between the top cutting surface of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the surface of the work
4. A dissolute man in fashionable society; SYN. profligate, rip, blood, roue.
5. The inclination of a mast or another part of a ship.
ETYM Icel. reika. Related to Rake a debauchee.
1. To gather with a rake.
2. To level or smooth with a rake.
3. To move through with or as if with a rake.
Sakupiti u velikim količinama.