ETYM Old Eng. podel; cf. LG. pudel, Irish and Gael. plod pool.
A mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry.
1. Deo kupatila, pravljene su od kamena, drveta, gvožđa, a u novije vreme i od plastike.
2. Gospođa (tur.)
1. To form a puddle
2. To make a puddle by splashing water.
3. To play in a liquid or paste
4. To wade or dabble in a puddle, as of ducks or geese.
5. To dip into mud before planting, of young plants.
6. To subject to puddling, as of iron; form by puddling, as of metal.
7. To work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud.
addle · make · make water · micturate · muddle · pass wate · pee · pee-pee · piddle · piss · relieve oneself · spend a penny · take a leak · urinate · wee · wee-wee