1. The amount of money needed to purchase something; SYN. terms, damage.
2. Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; SYN. cost, toll.
3. The high value or worth of something
4. A reward for helping to catch a criminal
5. Cost of bribing someone:
6. Value put on a commodity at the point of exchange. In a free market it is determined by the market forces of demand and supply. In an imperfect market, firms face a trade-off between charging a higher price and losing sales, or charging a lower price and gaining sales.
Vrednost izražena u novcu. Vrednost robe ili usluge.
1. To ascertain or learn the price of
2. To determine the price of.