1. Having no elevations or depressions; flat
2. Of, relating to, or dealing with geometric planes; lying in a plane
1. A carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood; SYN. carpenter's plane, woodworking plane.
2. A level of existence or development.
3. A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood; SYN. planer, planing machine.
Ručna sprava za struganje, hoblovanje drveta.
Stolarska alatka, strug. (lat.)
Ravna površina, ravnica.
Any of a genus (Platanus of the family Platanaceae, the plane-tree family) of chiefly deciduous trees with large palmately lobed leaves, flowers in globose heads, and usually scaling bark — called also buttonwood, plane tree, sycamore
In botany, any tree of the genus Platanus. Species include the oriental plane p. orientalis, a favorite plantation tree of the Greeks and Romans and the American plane or buttonwood p. occidentalis. A hybrid of these two is the London plane p. x acerifolia, with palmate, usually five-lobed leaves, which is widely planted in cities for its resistance to air pollution.
All species have pendulous burrlike fruits and are capable of growing to 30 m/100 ft high.
Visoko i lepo drvo sa glatkom korom, koja se listato ljuspa, i širokim, dlanastim lišćem, slično javoru, istočni javor (Platanus orientalis L).
Drvo visoke i široke krošnje sivozelene kore i prstastih listova.
One of the main supporting surfaces of an airplane
[by shortening]; airplane
Naprava za letenje teža od vazduha; aeroplan.
Aeroplan, vazduhoplov, mašina za letenje.
1. To cut slices from; SYN. shave.
2. To travel on the surface of water; SYN. skim.
3. To work with a plane.
4. To do the work of a plane.
Strugati, blanjati drvo rendisaljkom, rendom; ribati (tur.)