ETYM From Pass.
1. Earlier than the present time; no longer current.
2. (Grammar) A verb tense or other construction referring to events or states that existed at some previous time.
3. Of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office; SYN. preceding, retiring.
So as to reach and go beyond a point near at hand
U prolasku pored.
1. A earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
2. A verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past; SYN. past tense.
3. The time that has elapsed; SYN. past times, yesteryear, yore.
1. Beyond the age for or of; after
2. At the farther side of; beyond; in a course or direction going close to and then beyond
3. Beyond the capacity, range, or sphere of