1. Done with delicacy and skill; SYN. skillful.
2. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; SYN. pleasant, agreeable, charming, affable, amenable.
3. Possessing, marked by, or demanding great or excessive precision and delicacy.
Elegentan, otmen, tanan, uglađen, osetljiv, preterano fin, uredan, doteran.
Uporno ostaje pri svom i ne sluša tuđe razloge.
Prijatan za jelo.
1. A city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera.
2. Unincorporated community in California (USA).
City on the French Riviera; Founded in the 3rd century BC, it repeatedly changed hands between France and the Duchy of Savoy from the 14th to the 19th century. In 1860 it was finally transferred to France.
There is an annual Battle of Flowers, and chocolate and perfume are made. Chapels in the nearby village of Vence have been decorated by the artists Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse, and Nice has a Chagall museum.
Grad u Francuskoj, na Azurnoj obali.