1. Of, relating to, or being a mother; bearing the relation of a mother
2. Derived from or as if from one's mother
3. Acting as or providing parental stock — used without reference to sex
Sinonimi: female parent
1. A woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to one's mother); SYN. female parent.
2. A woman who is the (biological or not) parent to a child or to children.
3. A condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
4. A term of address for an elderly woman.
5. A stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar.
Ženski roditelj, mati, mama.