Resembling milk in color or cloudiness; not clear; SYN. milky, milklike, whitish.
Nejak, slabašan, nemoćan, malaksao.
ETYM as. meoluc, meoloc, meolc, milc.
Secretion of the mammary glands of female mammals, with which they suckle their young (during lactation). Over 85% is water, the remainder comprising protein, fat, lactose (a sugar), calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamins. The milk of cows, goats, and sheep is often consumed by humans, but regular drinking of milk after infancy is principally a Western practice.
1. A white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings.
2. Any of several nutritive milklike liquids.
3. Produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young.
1. Proizvod mlečnih žlezda.
2. Važna životna namirnica.
1. To exploit as much as possible
2. To take milk from female mammals
Izvlačiti mleko iz vimena životinja.