ETYM Old Eng. middel, as. middel; akin to Dutch middel, Old High Germ. muttil, German mittel. Related to Mid.
1. Between an earlier and a later period of time.
2. (Linguistics) Of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages.
ETYM as. middel. Related to Middle.
1. An intermediate part or section.
2. The middle area of the human torso (usually in front); SYN. midriff, midsection.
3. Time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period.
Pola, 50%, upola manja količina.