1. Referring to physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning
2. (Color) Bold and intense
3. Having or dealing with dangerously high levels of radioactivity
4. Newly made
5. Newest or most recent; SYN. red-hot.
6. Characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; SYN. raging.
7. Sexually excited or exciting
8. Capable of quick response and great speed
9. Having or showing great eagerness or enthusiasm
10. Having or bringing unusually good luck
11. Extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm
12. Very good; often used in the negative
13. Very unpleasant or even dangerous
14. (Electricity) Charged or energized with electricity; SYN. live.
15. Wanted by the police
16. (Informal) Marked by excited activity
17. (Informal) Performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy
18. (Informal) Recently stolen or smuggled
19. (Informal) Very popular or successful
20. (Music) Emotionally charged and intense and marked by strong rhythms and improvisation
Mnogo vruć, topao.