Very popular song.
Veoma popularna pesma.
Delo koje postigne veliki uspeh.
1. An act of hitting one thing with another; SYN. hitting, striking.
2. A conspicuous success; SYN. bang, smash, strike.
3. A dose of a narcotic drug.
4. A murder carried out by an underworld syndicate
5. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball)
Stanje i osećanje potpunog zadovoljstva.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: hit).
1. To deal a blow to, either with the hand or with an instrument.
2. To hit against; come into sudden contact with; SYN. strike, impinge on, run into, collide with.
3. To hit the target or goal, as intended.
4. To cause to move by striking.
5. To affect suddenly, usually adversely; SYN. strike.
6. To cause to experience suddenly; SYN. strike, come to.
7. To consume to excess.