(Homonym: hi, hie).
1. (Literal meanings) Being at or having a relatively great elevation or height; sometimes used in combination.
2. Advanced into the most active period.
3. Greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount.
4. Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug especially marijuana; SYN. mellow.
5. Used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency; SYN. high-pitched.
6. Very favorable.
1. At a great altitude; SYN. high up.
2. Far up toward the source
3. In a rich manner; SYN. richly, luxuriously.
4. In or to a high position, amount, or degree
1. A high place; or; SYN. heights.
2. A lofty level or position or degree:
3. A state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics
4. An air mass of higher than normal pressure; SYN. high pressure.
Jedna od dimenzija.