With the hands rather than by machine.
ETYM as. hand, hond; akin to Dutch, German, and Swed. hand, Old High Germ. hant, Dan. haand, Icel. hönd, Goth. handus, and perh. to Goth. hinthan to seize (in comp.). Related to Hunt.
1. Terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates.
2. On humans, the extremity of the forearm, beyond the wrist, composed of the palm and five fingers, including the opposable thumb.
Gornji čovekov ekstremitet, pričvršćena je svojim gornjim delom za grudni koš. Delovi ruke su rame, nadlakat, lakat, podlaktica i šaka.
Sinonimi: helping hand
1. Physical assistance; SYN. helping hand.
2. A round of applause to signify approval.
3. A unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses; unit used in measuring the height of a horse from front hoof to shoulder (withers). One hand equals 10.2 cm/4 in.
5. One of two sides of an issue.
6. A rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece.
7. A position given by its location to the side of an object.
8. A member of the crew of a ship.
Čovek koji radi. trudbenik.
1. To lead, guide, or assist with the hand
3. To give, pass, or transmit with the hand
3. To present or provide with