1. Of an achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white; SYN. grey, grayish, greyish.
2. Clothed in gray or a gray costume.
3. Intermediate in character or position; SYN. grey.
4. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair; SYN. grey, gray-haired, grey-haired, gray-headed, grey-headed, hoar, hoary, white-haired.
5. Used to signify the Confederate forces in the Civil War (who wore gray uniforms); SYN. grey.
Sive boje. Sur, pepeljast.
1. A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black; SYN. grayness, grey, greyness.
2. Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are gray; SYN. grey.
3. Gray clothing; SYN. grey.
4. Horse of a light grey or whitish color.
1. To make gray; SYN. grey.
2. To turn gray; SYN. grey.