In geology, a bend in beds or layers of rock. If the bend is arched in the middle it is called an anticline; if it sags downward in the middle it is called a syncline. The line along which a bed of rock folds is called its axis. The axial plane is the plane joining the axes of successive beds.
1. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle); SYN. plica.
2. A pen for sheep; SYN. sheepfold, sheep pen, sheepcote.
3. An angular shape made by folding; SYN. crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend.
4. The act of folding; SYN. folding.
Tor, ograđen prostor za stoku.
Paket, ovojnica, omotač, povez, uvez.
Obuhvat rukama pri pozdravljanju.
1. To become folded; SYN. fold up.
2. To bend or lay so that one part covers the other; SYN. fold up, turn up.
3. To incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeated overturnings without stirring or beating.
4. To intertwine.