Food for domestic livestock; SYN. provender.
See news feed.
Jelo, hranljive materije uopšte.
Sinonimi: feed upon
(Irregular preterit, past participle: fed).
1. To provide as food.
2. To serve as food for; be the food for.
3. To take in food; used of animals only: SYN. eat.
4. To give food to; SYN. grub, give.
5. To introduce continuously; as into a machine or processor; SYN. feed in.
6. To support or promote.
7. To feed into; supply.
8. To gratify; SYN. feast.
1. To advance paper through a printer.
2. To supply media to a recording device, as by inserting disks into a disk drive.
Staviti papir u štampač.