ETYM Old Eng. eg, egge, AS. ecg; akin to Old High Germ. ekka, German ecke, Icel. and Swed. egg, Dan. eg, and to Latin acies, Greek ake point, Skr. açri edge. Related to Egg, Eager, Ear spike of corn, Acute.
1. A sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object.
2. A slight competitive advantage.
3. A strip near the boundary of an object; SYN. margin.
4. The attribute of urgency; SYN. sharpness.
5. The boundary of a surface; SYN. border.
Međa, granična linija.
Oštrica alatki za sečenje.
To advance slowly, as if by inches; SYN. inch.