1. Not having a sharp edge or point.
2. Blunted in responsiveness or sensibility.
3. Lacking in liveliness or animation.
4. Not clear and resonant; sounding as if striking with or against something relatively soft; SYN. thudding, thumping.
5. (Of business) Not active or brisk; SYN. slow, sluggish.
6. Not keenly felt.
7. (Of color) Very low in saturation; highly diluted.
8. Being or made softer or less loud or clear; SYN. muffled, muted, softened.
9. Darkened with overcast; SYN. gray, grey, leaden.
10. Emitting or reflecting very little light.
Nejak, slabašan, nemoćan, malaksao.
1. To become dull or lusterless in appearance; lose shine or brightness, as of a varnished surface.
2. To make dull in appearance.
3. To make dull or blunt, as of sharp edges or knives' blades; SYN. blunt.
4. To make less lively or vigorous.