The formation and falling of drops of liquid; SYN. trickle, dribble.
1. A part of a cornice or other member that projects to throw off rainwater; also; an overlapping metal strip or an underneath groove for the same purpose
2. A falling in drops
3. Liquid that falls, overflows, or is extruded in drops
4. The sound made by or as if by falling drops
5. A device for the administration of a fluid at a slow rate especially into a vein; also; a material so administered
6. A dull or unattractive person
To fall in drops; of liquids.
Padati ili cureti kap po kap.