1. The act of drawing or hauling something; SYN. haul, haulage.
2. Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; or; SYN. lot.
3. A gully that is shallower than a ravine.
A contest left undecided or deadlocked; tie.
The situation in a contest in which the winner is undecided at the end; SYN. standoff, tie.
Izraz koji označava da niko nije dobio, nerešeno, neodlučeno; nerešena igra. (fr.)
(Irregular preterit, past participle: drew, drawn).
1. To make a drawing of; represent by drawing, with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface.
2. To move or pull so as to cover or uncover something.
3. To bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition.
4. To make, formulate, or derive in the mind; SYN. make.
5. To move or go steadily or gradually.
6. To write a legal document or paper.
7. To bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; SYN. pull, pull out, get out, take out.
8. To cause to flow.
9. To choose at random; SYN. cast.
10. To draw responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.
11. To contract.
12. To require a specified depth for floating.
13. To steep in or as if in the manner of tea.
14. To select or take in from a given group or region.
15. To reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die.
16. To take liquid out of a container or well; SYN. take out.
17. (Baseball) To earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; SYN. get.
18. To flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching.
19. To allow a draft.