Sinonimi: retarding force
1. The act of dragging (pulling with force).
2. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid; SYN. retarding force.
Resistance to motion a body experiences when passing through a fluid—gas or liquid. The aerodynamic drag aircraft experience when traveling through the air represents a great waste of power, so they must be carefully shaped, or streamlined, to reduce drag to a minimum. Automobiles benefit from streamlining, and aerodynamic drag is used to slow down spacecraft returning from space. Boats traveling through water experience hydrodynamic drag on their hulls, and the fastest vessels are hydrofoils, whose hulls lift out of the water while cruising.
1. farm. Na receptima: procedi, filtriraj;
2. lepak, klija, ćiriš, tutkalo.
1. To pull, as against a resistance.
2. To move slowly and as if with great effort.
3. To persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting.
4. To proceed for an extended period of time; SYN. drag on, drag out.
5. To lag or linger behind; SYN. trail, get behind, hang back, drop behind.
6. To use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu.
In graphical user interface environments, to move an image or a window from one place on the screen to another by “grabbing” it and pulling it to its new location using the mouse. The mouse pointer is positioned over the object, and the mouse button is pressed and held while the mouse is moved to the new location.
Premestiti objekat na ekranu pomoću miša. Prvo morate da izaberete (istaknete) objekat koji želite postavljajući na njega pokazivač miša i pritiskajući levi taster miša. Zatim držite pritisnut levi taster miša i pomerite ga. Time se objekat pomera unaokolo.