ETYM Old Fren. diaspre, diapre, diaspe, sort of figured cloth, Italian diaspro jasper, diaspo figured cloth, from Latin jaspis a green-colored precious stone. Related to Jasper.
1. A fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures.
2. Folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement; SYN. nappy, napkin.
3. Linen with regular repetitive pattern; such pattern; American, diaper.
Povoji za odojčad.
1. To ornament with diaper designs
2. To put on or change the diaper of (an infant)