1. Free from flaw or blemish or impurity
2. Affording free passage or view; SYN. free, open.
3. Clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; SYN. clean-cut, clear-cut.
4. Clear to the mind
5. Easily deciphered; SYN. decipherable, readable.
6. Characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts; especially e.g. guilt
7. Characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; SYN. percipient.
8. (Meteorology) Free from clouds or mist or haze
9. Of complexion; without such blemishes as e.g. acne
10. Free from confusion or doubt
11. Free from cloudiness; allowing light to pass through
12. (Especially of a title) Unencumbered, in a legal sense; SYN. unmortgaged.
13. Clear of charges or deductions
14. Free from contact or proximity or connection
Sinonimi: all the way
Completely; SYN. all the way.
1. To remove objects of obstruction
2. To clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
3. To go away or disappear
4. To make a way or path by removing objects:
5. To make clear, bright, light, or translucent
6. To pass by, over, or under without making contact; SYN. top.
7. To remove (people) from a building
8. To remove the occupants of
9. To rid of instructions or data
10. To sell
11. To settle, as of a debt
12. To free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
13. To pass an inspection or receive authorization
14. To be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
To restore a device to a prescribed initial state, usually the zero state.
Poništiti, poništavati, ukinuti, ukidati, opovrći, opovrgavati; uništiti, uništavati; oglasiti nevažećim.
Otići iz čega.
Odrediti, naplatiti carinu.