1. A form of all fours in which the players bid for the privilege of naming trumps.
2. Any activity that is easy to do; SYN. picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake.
3. Band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place; SYN. girth.
Deo opreme za konje, pojas.
Kožni ili prteni pojas konju ispod trbuha, kojim se učvršćuje sedlo ili samar, poprug (tur.)
ETYM Western U. S.
1. To get a grip on; get mastery of.
2. To make sure of.
3. To tie a cinch around; SYN. girth.