The act of carrying something.
1. Carrying power; especially; the range of a gun or projectile or of a struck or thrown ball
3. The act or method of carrying
4. The act of rushing with the ball in football
5. The position assumed by a color-bearer with the flag or guidon held in position for marching
6. A quantity that is transferred in addition from one number place to the adjacent one of higher place value
1. To transport; to bear; to support.
2. To transfer from one place to another:
3. To be conveyed over a certain distance
4. To bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure, or responsibility of
5. To have with oneself; have on one's person; SYN. pack, take.
6. To compensate for a weaker partner or member by one's own performance
7. To be successful in
8. To continue or extend; SYN. extend.
9. To cover a certain distance or advance beyond, as of a ball in golf, or a bullet
10. To have as a feature
11. To have on the surface or on the skin
12. To win in an election
13. To capture after a fight
14. To include as the content; broadcast or publicize; SYN. run.
15. To pass on a communication:
16. To be necessarily associated with or result in or involve
17. To secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions)
18. To serve as a means for expressing something: SYN. convey, express.
19. To drink alcohol without showing ill effects; SYN. hold.
20. To sustain, as of livestock
21. To take further or advance
22. To retain one unit from a column of addition to another (carrying numbers).
2. Dopingovati (eng.)
Poslati, izaslati, odašiljati, odaslati; izdati (ili izdavati) hartije od vrednosti, pustiti (ili puštati) u opticaj hartije od vrednosti, naročito papirni novac (banknote).