Sinonimi: mobile canteen
ETYM French cantine bottle case, canteen (cf. Spanish and Italian cantina cellar, bottle case), either contr. from Italian canovettina, dim. of canova cellar, or, more likely, from Old Fren. cant. corner, Italian and Spanish canto. Related to Cant.
1. A flask for carrying water; used by soldiers or travelers.
2. A recreation room in an institution.
3. In a factory; where workers can eat.
4. Outside; often for soldiers or policemen; SYN. mobile canteen.
5. Sells food and personal items to personnel at an institution or school or camp etc.
Pljosnata posuda za piće.
Baraka, krčma, prostor u nekom preduzeću gde se mogu dobiti hrana i piće; sanduk sa pregradama za boce; muz. četvrta žica na violini.
Vojnička menza. (ital.)