ETYM Old Eng. brusche, Old Fren. broche, broce, brosse, brushwood, French brosse brush, Late Lat. brustia, bruscia, from Old High Germ. brusta, brust, bristle, German borste bristle, bürste brush. Related to Bristle, Browse.
1. A dense growth of bushes; SYN. brushwood, coppice, copse, thicket.
2. A minor short-term fight; SYN. clash, encounter, skirmish.
3. An implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle.
4. A clump of fine wires that conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor.
5. Momentary contact; SYN. light touch.
6. The act of brushing one's hair or teeth; SYN. brushing.
Alatka čistača obuće.
Alatka za nanošenje boje, farbe.
Alatka za čišćenje odeće.
Četkica za slikanje.
Snažan udar jednog tela u drugo.
Konflikt, svađa, prepirka.
1. To clean with a brush.
2. To cover by brushing.
3. To remove with or as if with a brush.
4. To rub with a brush, or as if with a brush.
5. To sweep across or over; SYN. sweep.
6. To touch lightly and briefly.