Sinonimi: bluish | blueish | light-blue | dark-blue | bluish | blueish | gamy | gamey | juicy | naughty | racy | risque | spicy | depressed | dispirited | down | downcast | downhearted | low | low-spirited | puritan | puritanic | puritanical | dark | depressing | disconsolate | dismal | dispiriting | gloomy | grim
1. Having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; SYN. bluish, blueish, light-blue, dark-blue.
2. Characterized by or marked with a bluish color.
3. Tinged with blue or purple from cold or contusion; SYN. bluish, blueish.
4. Wearing blue.
5. Suggestive of sexual impropriety; SYN. gamy, gamey, juicy, naughty, racy, risque, spicy.
6. Used to signify the Union forces in the Civil War (who wore blue uniforms).
7. Low in spirits; SYN. depressed, dispirited, down, downcast, downhearted, low, low-spirited.
8. Morally rigorous and strict; SYN. puritan, puritanic, puritanical.
9. Causing dejection; SYN. dark, depressing, disconsolate, dismal, dispiriting, gloomy, grim.
Koji je boje neba ili mora.
1. The color associated with the clear sky in the daytime; SYN. blueness.
2. Blue clothing.
3. Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue.
4. Any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
Plavetni snob iznad nas, svemir, vasiona.
To turn blue.