Notice: Undefined variable: keyboard_value in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/recnik.info/recnik.php on line 108
billet | englesko - srpski prevod
1. For military personnel (especially in a private home).
2. Aan official order directing that a member of a military force be provided with board and lodging (as in a private home)
3. Quarters assigned by or as if by a billet
4. Position, job
5. A chunky piece of wood (as for firewood)
6. A bar of metal
7. A piece of semifinished iron or steel nearly square in section made by rolling an ingot or bloom
8. A section of nonferrous metal ingot hot-worked by forging, rolling, or extrusion
9. A nonferrous casting suitable for rolling or extrusion
Pisamce, cedulja; ulaznica; železnička (ili tramvajska) karta; etiketa.