1. Altered from an originally straight condition
2. Fixed in one's purpose; SYN. bent on, dead set, intent on, out to.
3. Of metal e.g.; SYN. crumpled, dented.
4. Used especially of the head or upper back; SYN. bowed, inclined.
1. A relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; SYN. set.
2. A special way of doing something; SYN. knack, hang.
3. Grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens; SYN. bent grass, bentgrass.
Simpatija, inklinacija, inkliniranje.
Mesto gde stoka pase, livada, utrina.
Smisao, dar za nešto.
Or bent grass; Any grasses of the genus Agrostris. Creeping bent grass A. stolonifera, also known as fiorin, is common in N North America and Eurasia, including lowland Britain. It spreads by runners and bears large attractive panicles of yellow or purple flowers on thin stalks. It is often used on lawns and golf courses.