1. At a first stage of development; just becoming familiar with the rudiments or skills or routines; SYN. novice.
2. Serving to begin; SYN. first.
1. The act of starting something; SYN. start, commencement.
2. The event consisting of the start of something.
3. The first part or section of something.
4. The place where something begins, where it springs into being; SYN. origin, root, source.
5. The time at which something begins; SYN. commencement, first, outset, start, kickoff, starting time, offset.
1. Studenac, zdenac, vrelo, mesto gde podzemna voda izbija na površinu.
2. Izvorište, polazište.